- Brand new
- Allows you to stream audio wirelessly from your Bluetooth device
- Play audio from your favorite app or native music player
- Uses the Bluetooth standard: A2DP
- This is NOT a Bluetooth calling kit
- Compatible with Android, Apple and Windows Bluetooth devices
- Includes a 30-pin iPod cable for direct connection of some iPods/iPhones/iPads
- Plug and play (Unlike other kits, there's no splicing required)
- Pair it once and it's ready to use!
- Bluetooth receiver gets it's power from the radio (Does not need charged)
- Can be mounted out of sight under dash
- Cable is 10' long to allow for multiple receiver mounting locations
- Plug and Play. No splicing required.
- Bluetooth transmission range is 20'
- Control of songs (other than volume) is done from phone/device
- An optional wireless remote is available in UPGRADES below
- Compatible with factory radios only (Not aftermarket)
- Connects via factory plug on back of the radio (The best possible connection)
- No FM modulator or cassette adapter required
- Compatible with or without factory steering wheel controls
- Not compatible with remote factory CD changer (Must be disconnected)
- Compatible with or without premium sound system (Bose/etc)
- Radio must be capable of controlling a remote CD Changer
- 90 day warranty on Bluetooth receiver
- 1 year warranty on all other parts
This kit will allow Bluetooth music streaming from any Android or Apple
device through select GM factory radios. This device connects to the factory plug on the back of your radio using the included GM-specific cable. (Your radio plug is normally reserved for a remote CD changer, satellite radio, etc.) A direct connection is FAR
superior to the sound quality you get using an RF modulator OR cassette adapter device.
This kit terminates with a mini Bluetooth streaming audio receiver.
(Appearance may vary slightly from picture.) There are additional
connections in between that allow the device to be more versatile and
permit you to replace a single component should you have a problem down
the road or need to move it to another vehicle, rather than buying a
whole new kit.
Just make all the connections (they are obvious and
unique), pair your device to the Bluetooth receiver, hit the AUX button
on your radio and you're wired for sound! Please note that you may have to adjust the
volume on your phone/device initially in order to get the volume to an
equivalent level to your regular radio output. You control the music from your device/phone unless you add the optional mini wireless Bluetooth remote control from the UPGRADES section below. It connects to your phone/device as a wireless keyboard and let's you perform basic control functions like track forward and back.
** You cannot use this device if your radio does not have CD Changer
controls. Many am/fm/cd radios in 1997-2000 do NOT have CD Changer controls. am/fm/cassette radios for all the years listed DO have CD Changer controls.
Use of this device will require you to disconnect any remote device that is currently connected to your radio.
Included with this package:
- interface module
- Cable to connect 30-pin iPod to interface
- Mini Bluetooth receiver with 30-pin connection
- T-harness to connect interface behind factory radio
- Operation and connection instructions
Compatible with all Android products with Bluetooth:
Compatible with these Apple products if connected via Bluetooth:
Compatible with these Apple products if connected via 30-pin cable:
This works in the following applications, but only for radios that have the 9-pin auxiliary plug on the back and are capable of controlling a remote CD player. This does not mean it will work for you just because your vehicle is on the list or just because your vehicle has a 9-pin connection. You MUST make sure your radio has the plug AND is remote CD control capable. Most GM AM/FM/CD radios prior to 2001 (except some Corvette and some Firebird Monsoon applications) do NOT have CD Changer control capability. Prior to 2001, it was usually just some am/fm/cassette radios that had CD Changer controls.
- Cadillac Escalade: 1999-2002
- Chevrolet Astro Van: 1996-2005
- Chevrolet Avalanche: 2002
- Chevrolet Blazer (S10): 1998-2002 (^Except some 2002 models)
- Chevrolet Camaro: 1997-2002
- Chevrolet Caprice: 1995-1996
- Chevrolet Cavalier: 1996-1999
- Chevrolet Express Van: 1996-2000
- Chevrolet Impala: 1995-1996
- Chevrolet Lumina: 1995-2001
- Chevrolet Malibu: 1997-2000 (Classic only for 2000)
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo:1995-1999
- Chevrolet S10 Truck: 1998-2002 (^Except some 2002 models)
- Chevrolet Silverado/Truck: 1995-2002
- Chevrolet Suburban: 1995-2002
- Chevrolet Tahoe: 1995-2002
- Chevrolet Venture: 1997-1999
- GMC Jimmy (S15): 1998-2002 (^Except some 2002 models)
- GMC Safari Van: 1996-2005
- GMC Savana Van: 1996-2000
- GMC Sonoma (S15) Truck: 1998-2002 (^Except some 2002 models)
- GMC Sierra/Truck: 1995-2002
- GMC Suburban: 1995-2002
- GMC Yukon: 1995-2002
- Isuzu Hombre: 1998
- Pontiac Bonneville: 1996-1999 (Some cassette radios only)
- Pontiac Firebird/TA: 1996-2002
- Pontiac Grand Am: 1996-1999 (Some cassette radios only)
- Pontiac Grand Prix: 1996-2003 (Some cassette radios only)
- Pontiac Montana: 1998-1999 (Some cassette radios only)
- Pontiac Sunfire: 1996-1999 (Some cassette radios only)
- Pontiac Trans Sport: 1997-1999
- Oldsmobile Silhouette: 1997-1999
^ Some 2002 models marked with this symbol used the newer 24 pin plugs. This interface is not compatible with the new plugs. The changer plug was different.
Theftlock may be activated if you unplug your 20-pin plug. Removal of that plug is not required for installation of this product so we recommend you leave it alone.