- Brand new in the retail packages
- Control SiriusXM from the car radio (No ugly dash-mounted tuners with this package!!)
- Displays SiriusXM text (song and artist) on satellite-capable radios *
- Hundreds of dollars less than a factory satellite kit!
- Direct connection to your factory USB port (No FM modulator required)
- Compatible with or without factory steering wheel controls
- Compatible with or without BOSE
- Compatible with or without navigation system
- Compatible with or without Rear Seat Entertainment DVD system
- Compatible with or without factory CD changer
- Compatible with or without OnStar
- Vehicle must be on the Application List below
- Vehicle must have factory USB port that supports data transfer
- Super small antenna (@1.5" x 1.5" x .5") with magnetic base & 20ft cable
- Connection of a power and ground wire will be required
- Assembly and operation manuals are included
- Vais components have a 1 year warranty
- Sirius XM components have a 90 day warranty
This package will allow you to listen to and control all 175+ channels of SiriusXM satellite radio directly through your factory radio. (See the application list below.) It can receive the Select or Premier programming. (Additional subscription fees apply for Premier.) It displays the same type of information (station #, song title, artist name, etc) as the factory satellite kits, yet it costs less.
Unlike external tuners that clutter up your dash and attract thieves, this interface allows control of SiriusXM satellite radio through your existing factory stereo. It is directly connected to the vehicle via the factory USB port, which allows you to retain factory options connected to the back of the radio. Since it is directly connected, you don't have to rely on the poor performance of an FM modulator or cassette adapter.
How's it installed? It's pretty simple really. Since it plugs in your factory USB port, you don't need to pull your radio like you do with most other kits. That will save you some time and effort. Step one is to route your antenna. (The manufacturer recommends it be outside the vehicle but some customer have good luck placing it on the dash. It is about the size of a half dollar so it is fairly unobtrusive.) Step two is to put all the equipment under your dash, out of sight. Step three is to connect the power and ground wires. Step four is to route the USB cable to the USB port in your console. (Or wherever it is located.) This may involve some relatively minor dis-assembly of your console. Since the USB port is often out of sight under a console lid, you won't even see you have something plugged in under normal conditions.
As mentioned, connection of power and ground will be required for use of this kit. The kit includes a ring terminal for the ground connection and an add-a-circuit kit for the power.
Please email us if you require more information.
Included with this package
- New SXV300 SiriusXM tuner and antenna kit
- New VAIS GSR-G01 interface
- New USB cable to connect interface to factory USB port
- Add-a-circuit kit and ring terminal for power & ground connection in some vehicles
- All other necessary cabling
- Operation manual
- Chevrolet Colorado Truck: 2016
- Chevrolet Cruze: 2016
- Chevrolet Malibu: 2016-2017
- Chevrolet Sonic: 2017
- Chevrolet Trax: 2017
- GMC Canyon: 2016