This item has been marked as SOLD OUT. This usually means we can no longer get it and/or it was discontinued. We do not expect it to be available again any time soon, if at all. If it comes back in stock unexpectedly, we will update the site. If you select the Notify option in the right column, you will receive an email if and when this happens. In the meantime, feel free to browse our other selections. Perhaps another product will fit the bill.
- Chrysler part number P04858540AH (or similiar interchangeable number)
- New take-out in perfect condition.
- Fully functional with all factory systems (base, Infinity and Infinity Gold.)
- Standard Chrysler greenish display.
- Works with steering wheel controls.
- Does not have CD changer controls.
- Does not have RDS.
- Is not Sirius satellite capable.
- 3 band equalizer for customized sound.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Auto-reverse cassette mechanism
- Perfect condition (Still has protective plastic on the lens!)
- 6 month warranty.
This is a direct replacement for radios in the 1998-2001 (and some 2002) vehicles on the following list, unless otherwise noted. It does not have a CD Changer plug though, so you cannot use it if you have a changer.
- 1998 Chrysler Concorde
- 1998 Chrysler LHS
- 1998 Dodge Intrepid
- 1999 Chrysler Concorde
- 1999 Chrysler LHS
- 1999 Chrysler 300M
- 1999 Dodge Intrepid
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2000 Chrysler 300M
- 2000 Chrysler Concorde
- 2000 Chrysler LHS
- 2000 Dodge Intrepid
- 2000 Dodge Neon
- 2000 Dodge Stratus (radios with oval shape only)
- 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2001 Chrysler 300M
- 2001 Chrysler Concorde
- 2001 Chrysler LHS
- 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
- 2001 Chrysler Sebring (convertible and sedan only)
- 2001 Dodge Neon
- 2001 Dodge Stratus (convertible and sedan only)
- 2001 Dodge Caravan (+Grand)
- 2001 Dodge Durango
- 2001 Dodge Intrepid
- 2001 Dodge Dakota
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2001 Chrysler Town and Country
- 2001 Plymouth Voyager (+Grand)
- 2002 Chrysler Sebring (convertible and sedan only) *
- 2002 Chrysler Town and Country *
- 2002 Dodge Caravan (+Grand) *
- 2002 Dodge Neon *
- 2002 Dodge Stratus (convertible and sedan only) *
- 2002 Plymouth Voyager (+Grand) *
*Some of the late 2002 models have the new style (22 and 10 pin) plugs. If you have a 2002, you will want to make sure your plugs look like the ones that are pictured.