This item has been marked as SOLD OUT because it was replaced by the FA10. It is also available on our website.
- Brand new
- Free shipping
- Uses a 1080p Sony Exmor Sensor
- 140 degree viewing angle
- Mac and PC compatible
- GPS capable, which would allow for notifications of speed cameras
- **Requires add-on GPS module (See OPTIONS section below)
- Integrated thermal protection to help minimize risk of overheating
- Fail safe recording using a super capacitor
- Has a road safety warning system built in
- Can be set up for parking surveillance while you're away from car
- Available with hardwire harness and/or accessory power outlet plug
- Accessory power outlet harness allows movement between vehicles
- But does not allow parking surveillance mode
- Hardwire harness allows parking surveillance mode
- But requires splicing power and ground wires
- Make your choice in the OPTIONS section below
- Includes an 8GB memory card
- Up to 64GB available in OPTIONS section below
- 3 year warranty (excludes memory card)
The F50 is Thinkware's entry level dash camera. But there's nothing basic about it. It sets the new standard for affordable dash cams. Featuring a sleek and discreet design, while jammed-packed with features such as 1080P recording and parking monitor. The F50 offers an essential security and surveillance solution for the everyday driver.
The F50 comes with a premium Sony Exmor CMOS sensor for crystal clear 1080p recording capability. It enables superior video quality with stunning details in all conditions.
SAFETY CAMERA ALERTS
A first in the market from Thinkware, the Safety Camera Alert feature for dash cams uses GPS tracking to warn you when you approach red light and speed cameras. With a database of over 8000 traffic enforcement cameras in North America, you can be assured that you will be protected from paying for costly tickets.
Speed Camera Warning
Red Light Camera Warning
** GPS add-on required for use of safety camera alerts
VARIOUS AUTONOMOUS RECORDING MODES
The F50 supports various recording modes with autonomous switch mechanism according to your needs: Continuous Recording, Incident Recording, Parking Surveillance, and Manual Recording.
Constant recording mode
Manual recording mode
Event recording mode
VIEW YOUR VIDEOS AT HOME
With an intuitive and simple-to-use interface, Thinkware Viewer enables seamless playback and video file organization based on the recording mode.
GIVE MEANING TO YOUR VIDEO
Available GPS tracker embeds speed, time, and location data in the recorded videos to provide all the crucial information in case of an incident. The user can also review their driving route using the integrated map function in the Thinkware Viewer.
** GPS add-on required for use of these features
Proprietary technology from Thinkware, Dual Video enables incident video back up on built-in internal memory so that you can be assured your evidence will safely be stored no matter what the circumstances.
Thermal Self Protection
The F770 protects itself and the data recorded against intense heat by automatically turning off in extreme conditions to prevent overheating.
In the event of a power loss during an accident, the Fail-Safe Recording technology uses the Super Capacitor to ensure that any recordings in progress are stored in a safe and secure manner.
See the Thinkware website for more specifications