- Ford part number 6L3T-18C868-BD
- Brand NEW! (Not a reman, not refurbished, not rebuilt, not a take-out!)
- Satellite ready (Requires tuner and antenna.)
- iPod ready (Requires aux input adapter OR digital iPod interface)
- Standard Ford greenish display.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Does not have the subwoofer plug.
- Compatible with or without steering wheel controls
- Auto reverse cassette mechanism.
- Has a non-standard tuner (See ADDITIONAL INFO section)
- Perfect condition with the plastic still on the lens!
- 6 month warranty.
This radio will work in the following applications without Audiophile subwoofer system. Even if your current radio is not a CD player. Some applications require an antenna adapter available below, as noted.
- 2004 Ford F150 (New body style only.)
- 2005 Ford F150
- 2006 Ford F150
- 2006 Lincoln Mark LT
- 2007 Ford F150 (with antenna adapter from OPTIONS below)
- 2008 Ford F150 (with antenna adapter from OPTIONS below)
This radio, like all brand new Ford radios, will require programming at a Ford dealership for 100% functionality. It is called 'As Built.' Often steering wheel controls and button back-lighting will not work until the programming is done, in addition to a few other features.
This has a non-standard radio tuner. As a result, FM frequencies go up one number at a time instead of two. (98.9-99.0-99.1, instead of 98.9-99.1-99.3.) That shouldn't be a big deal. However, the AM frequencies also go up in odd increments, which can result in not being able to tune in to the exact frequency you need. It is usually close enough that it will still work but it seems strange and you may not be satisfied with it. If you are a heavy AM user, you might want to consider a different radio.