- Utilize FliCharge to charge your iPhone without cables
- A FliCharge pad (not included) will be required for charging
- Uses conductive charging instead of inductive
- Does not emit radiation when charging
- Has the FliCharge contacts on the back
- Has a lightning connector built in*
- Has a micro USB port built in
- Has cut-outs for controls and ports*
- Compatible with iPhone 7+ and 7S+
Charging your phone has never been easier. FliCharge charging cases use wireless conductive charging to keep your phone going without the hassle of plugging it in. No more searches for your phone cables! No more worries about ruining connectors on your phone or cables from repeated use. Add a new level of convenience to your life!
This charging case has the charging contacts on the back in their logo. It has a sleek, slim look, so it doesn't feel bulky. You'll find it has cutout's for all the major controls and ports. *The major exception being the Lightning connector. This case has a Lightning connector built in to allow transfer of the charge to the internal battery in your iPhone. As a result, your Lightning connector will not be available to you while the case is on. Never fear though. You can still connect and charge your phone the old-fashioned way without removing the case, thanks to the built in micro-USB port. Micro-USB is the standard for most smart phones so, chances are, wherever you're at, you'll have access to one of those cables, if needed.
This will only charge wirelessly when used in conjunction with a FliCharge pad. It is safe to touch both the pad and the contacts on this case. A charge is only transmitted when they are touching each other. Even then, you can still touch the charging pad without fear of getting shocked.
Wow your friends and family with the latest in convenience and technology. Wow them with FliCharge wireless charging!