- New take-out
- Still has the plastic on the face
- Has CD changer controls (CDC)
- Has RDS (Radio Data System)
- Standard Ford greenish display
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs
- Does NOT have an active subwoofer plug
- Vehicle equalization: PREM
- Is not a MACH radio
- Auto-reverse cassette mechanism
- Ford engineering (part) number F87F-18C868-CD, CC, C_
- Excellent condition
- Minor blemishes, if any, from bumping a neighbor
- The part number sticker on the bottom is aged and curled
- 90 day warranty
- Quantities are EXTREMELY limited
This radio is a direct replacement in the following applications (unless otherwise noted). Even if your current radio is not a CD player. However, it does not have the subwoofer capability, so if you have the MACH sound system, this is NOT the radio for you.
- Ford Club Wagon - 1998-2004
- Ford Crown Victoria ^^ - 2003 - 2005
- Ford E-Series Van - 1998-2008
- Ford Econoline - 1998-2004
- Ford Escape ^^ - 2000-2003 and 2004-2007^^
- Ford Excursion - 2000-2003
- Ford Expedition ** - 1998-2002
- Ford Explorer ^ - 1998-2001
- Ford Explorer Sport Trac - 2001-2005
- Ford F150** (Including Supercrew) - 1998-2003 plus 2004 Heritage
- Ford F250 - 1999-2004
- Ford F350 - 1999-2004
- Ford Ranger ^ - 1998-2008
- Ford Windstar - 1999-2003
- Lincoln Navigator ** - 1998-2002
- Mazda B-Series Trucks ^ - 1998-2008
- Mercury Cougar - 1999-2002
- Mercury Grand Marquis ^^ - 2003 - 2005
- Mercury Marauder ^^ - 2003 - 2004
- Mercury Mariner ^^ - 2005-2007
- Mercury Mountaineer ^ - 1998-2001
- Mercury Villager *** - 2001-2002
- Nissan Quest *** - 2001-2002
Additionally, if you have a 1997 or older Ford/Lincoln/Mercury with a Double-DIN radio and side clips, you might be able to make this radio work for you with an adapter (not included). If your current radio has two long (@2") plugs that are roughly 1/2" wide, this adapter makes the radio plug and play for you.
*They changed the plug styles mid-year 1998. If you've got a 98, make sure yours has the same plugs as this one does. (See picture.) If not, you may need the adapter too.
**Some of the vehicles marked with ** may have some inner dash plastic that keeps the radio from sliding in all the way. This is not structural and can be easily removed with a dremel or other small cutting tool.
***Make sure your Quest or Villager radio has the two holes on each side of the face. If not, this isn't the radio for you.
^ Some 1998-2000 Rangers, Explorers, Moutaineers and B-Series trucks have the Premium Sound system, which has different plugs. If you've got one of these vehicles of that vintage, please make sure yours has the right plugs before ordering.
^^ Some vehicles marked with this symbol were offered with different plugs. If you have one of the marked vehicles, make sure you have the same plugs BEFORE ordering.
The 2002 and newer Explorers and Mountaineers have a different mounting system. They use bolt-on brackets at the bottom of the unit. If your current radio does NOT have two small holes at each side on the front of the radio, this radio is NOT the right one for you. Yours has the bottom brackets.