This item has been marked as SOLD OUT. This usually means we can no longer get it and/or it was discontinued. We do not expect it to be available again any time soon, if at all. If it comes back in stock unexpectedly, we will update the site. If you select the Notify option in the right column, you will receive an email if and when this happens. In the meantime, feel free to browse our other selections. Perhaps another product will fit the bill.
- New take-out
- Standard Ford greenish display.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Does not have the subwoofer plug.
- Does not support satellite radio
- Does not support a CD Changer
- Does not have the RDS feature.
- Perfect condition.
- Ford engineering (part) number:
- 4L5T, 5L5T or 6L5T 18C869 AA, AB, AC, AD, AE, AF, etc
- 6 month warranty
This radio started showing up in the Ranger in 2004. However, it is a direct replacement in the following applications (unless otherwise noted). Even if your current radio is not a CD player.
- Ford Club Wagon - 1998-2004
- Ford Crown Victoria ^^: 2003 - 2005
- Ford E-Series Van - 1998-2008
- Ford Econoline - 1998-2004
- Ford Escape ^^ - 2000-2007
- Ford Excursion - 2000-2003
- Ford Expedition** - 1998-2002
- Ford Explorer^ - 1998-2001
- Ford Explorer Sport Trac - 2001-2005
- Ford F150** (Including Supercrew) - 1998-2003 plus 2004 Heritage
- Ford F250 - 1999-2004
- Ford F350 - 1999-2004
- Ford Ranger ^ - 1998-2008
- Ford Windstar - 1999-2003
- Lincoln Navigator ** - 1998-2002
- Mazda B-Series Trucks ^ - 1998-2008
- Mercury Cougar - 1999-2002
- Mercury Grand Marquis ^^ - 2003 - 2005
- Mercury Marauder ^^ - 2003 - 2004
- Mercury Mariner ^^ - 2005-2007
- Mercury Mountaineer ^ - 1998-2001
- Mercury Villager *** - 2001-2002
- Nissan Quest *** - 2001-2002
*They changed the plug styles mid-year 1998. If you've got a 98, make sure yours has the same plugs as this one does. (See picture.) If not, you may need the adapter too.
**Some of the vehicles marked with ** may have some inner dash plastic that keeps the radio from sliding in all the way. This is not structural and can be easily removed with a dremel or other small cutting tool.
***Make sure your Quest or Villager radio has the two holes on each side of the face. If not, this isn't the radio for you.
^ Some 1998-2000 Rangers, Explorers, Moutaineers and B-Series trucks have the Premium Sound system, which has different plugs. If you've got one of these vehicles of that vintage, please make sure yours has the right plugs before ordering.
^^ Some of the vehicles marked with this symbol had different plugs. If you've got one of these vehicles, make sure yours has these plugs BEFORE ordering.
The 2002 and newer Explorers and Mountaineers have a different mounting system. They use bolt-on brackets at the bottom of the unit. If your current radio does NOT have two small holes at each side on the front of the radio, this radio is NOT the right one for you. Yours has the bottom brackets.