- DOES have the CD changer controls and plug.
- Standard Ford greenish display.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Does not have the subwoofer plug.
- Not compatible with the rear entertainment system (VES DVD)
- Tested at our facility.
- Good condition.
- 90 day warranty.
This radio is a direct replacement in the following applications (unless otherwise noted). Even if your current radio is not a CD player.
- Explorer** - 1998-2001^^
- Explorer Sport Trac - 2001-2005
- F150** (Including Supercrew) - 1998-2003 and 2004 Heritage
- F250 - 1999-2004
- F350 - 1999-2004
- Ranger** - 1998-2008
- Windstar - 1999-2003
- Escape ^ - 2000-2007
- Excursion - 2000-2005
- Expedition** - 1998-2002
- Club Wagon - 1998-2006
- E Series Van - 1998-2008
- Crown Victoria ** ^ - 1998-2005
- Econoline - 1998-2006
- Lincoln Navigator** - 1998-2002
- Lincoln Town Car: 1998-2000 (Except Alpine & Audiophile)
- Mercury Mariner ^ - 2005-2007
- Mercury Marauder ^ - 2004
- Mercury Mountaineer** - 1998-2001^^
- Mercury Grand Marquis ** ^ - 1998-2005
- Mercury Cougar - 1999-2002
- Mazda B-Series Trucks** - 1998-2008
Additionally, if you have a 1997 or older Ford/Lincoln/Mercury with a Double-DIN radio and side clips, you might be able to make this radio work for you with some wiring adapters (not included, but available). If your current radio has two long (@2") plugs that are roughly 1/2" wide, there is a simple adapter that makes the radio plug and play for you. If you've got one of the @2" long plugs and a rectangular plug with 16 pins, there isn't anything we can do for you because your system has a remote amplifier. You cannot use this radio.
**They changed the plug styles mid-year 1998. If you've got a 98, make sure yours has the same plugs as this one does. (See picture.) If not, you may need a wiring adapter.
^ Some of the vehicles marked with this symbol have different plugs. If you've got one of these vehicles, make sure yours has these plugs before ordering.
^^Most 2002+ Explorers and Mountaineers have a different mounting system. They use bolt-on brackets at the bottom of the unit. If your current radio does NOT have two small holes at each side on the front of the radio, this radio is NOT the one you need. Yours has the bottom brackets.