This item has been marked as SOLD OUT. This usually means we can no longer get it and/or it was discontinued. We do not expect it to be available again any time soon, if at all. If it comes back in stock unexpectedly, we will update the site. If you select the Notify option in the right column, you will receive an email if and when this happens. In the meantime, feel free to browse our other selections. Perhaps another product will fit the bill.
- Brand new
- Standard Ford greenish display.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Does not have the subwoofer plug.
- Does not have rear DVD system capability
- Perfect condition.
- 90 day warranty.
- Ford engineering number 3C7T-18C815-CC
- Interchanges with 4C7T, 5C7T and 6C7T too
- As long as the last letters are C something
This radio was originally offered in the Excursion but is a direct replacement in the following applications (unless otherwise noted). Even if your current radio is not a CD player.
- Ford Club Wagon - 1998-2004
- Ford Crown Victoria ^^: 2003 - 2005
- Ford E-Series Van - 1998-2008
- Ford Econoline - 1998-2004
- Ford Escape^^ - 2000-2003 and 2004-2007^^
- Ford Excursion - 2000-2003
- Ford Expedition** - 1998-2002
- Ford Explorer^ - 1998-2001
- Ford Explorer Sport Trac - 2001-2005
- Ford F150** (Including Supercrew) - 1998-2003 plus 2004 Heritage
- Ford F250 - 1999-2004
- Ford F350 - 1999-2004
- Ford Ranger^ - 1998-2008
- Ford Windstar - 1999-2003
- Lincoln Navigator** - 1998-2002
- Mazda B-Series Trucks^ - 1998-2008
- Mercury Cougar - 1999-2002
- Mercury Grand Marquis ^^: 2003 - 2005
- Mercury Marauder^^: 2003 - 2004
- Mercury Mariner^^: 2005-2007
- Mercury Mountaineer^ - 1998-2001
Additionally, if you have a 1997 or older Ford/Lincoln/Mercury with a Double-DIN radio and side clips, you might be able to make this radio work for you with an adapter (not included). If your current radio has two long (@2") plugs that are roughly 1/2" wide, this adapter makes the radio plug and play for you.
*They changed the plug styles mid-year 1998. If you've got a 98, make sure yours has the same plugs as this one does. (See picture.) If not, you may need the adapter too.
**Some of the vehicles marked with ** may have some inner dash plastic that keeps the radio from sliding in all the way. This is not structural and can be easily removed with a dremel or other small cutting tool.
^ Some 1998-2000 Rangers, Explorers, Moutaineers and B-Series trucks have the Premium Sound system, which has different plugs. If you've got one of these vehicles of that vintage, please make sure yours has the right plugs before ordering.
^^ Some of the vehicles marked with this symbol had different plugs. If you've got one of these vehicles, make sure yours has these plugs before ordering.
The 2002 and newer Explorers and Mountaineers have a different mounting system. They use bolt-on brackets at the bottom of the unit. If your current radio does NOT have two small holes at each side on the front of the radio, this radio is NOT the right one for you. Yours has the bottom brackets.
We ship these radios in shipping mode to help minimize the risk of damage in transit. Do NOT settle for a radio from some other retailer who doesn't ship them this way. The failure rate for these units is about 50% if they are not shipped this way.