- Built-in single DVD and CD drives
- XM satellite ready (Requires, tuner, antenna and subscription.)
- Has a front auxiliary stereo mini jack
- Compatible with steering wheel controls.
- Compatible with factory Rear Seat Entertainment
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Plays MP3 audio format CDRs
- Standard GM green/blue illumination
- 90 day warranty
- GM part number 15923583, 15923593, 25840249 or equivalent
- Will need programmed for your vehicle and option codes
- Can be done by a GM dealer after installation
- Can be done by us prior to shipment (See OPTIONS section below)
This radio was offered in the following vehicles but make sure you match your part number:
- Chevrolet Avalanche: 2007-2008
- Chevrolet Suburban: 2007-2008
- Chevrolet Tahoe: 2007-2008
- Chevrolet Silverado Truck: 2007-2008
- GMC Sierra Truck: 2007-2008
- GMC Yukon (including Denali): 2007-2008
This radio, like all the new GM radios, is designed to work in
conjunction with your car's computer. Consequently, you will need
it programmed for your vehicle. You can either have your GM dealer do it after it is installed or you can have us do it for you. It will be cheaper to have us do it but it does delay shipment by 2-3 business days. (So, if you are in a hurry, you should plan on having the dealer do the programming.) If you want us to do it you just need to select the appropriate choice from the OPTIONS section below. Once you have completed payment for the radio, we will need a clear photo of your option code sticker in your glove-box. If it does not have your VIN on it, we will need that too. You can send it all in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The radio you receive may not have the protective plastic on the display, like the one pictured. However, it will still be in good condition. Most of these are new takeouts for aftermarket systems.