This item has been marked as SOLD OUT. This usually means we can no longer get it and/or it was discontinued. We do not expect it to be available again any time soon, if at all. If it comes back in stock unexpectedly, we will update the site. If you select the Notify option in the right column, you will receive an email if and when this happens. In the meantime, feel free to browse our other selections. Perhaps another product will fit the bill.
- New take-out
- Still has the plastic on the screen!
- Built-in 6 disc changer
- XM satellite ready
- Requires, tuner, antenna and subscription
- Has a front auxiliary stereo mini jack
- Connect an mp3 player, etc
- Compatible with or without steering wheel controls.
- Compatible with or without rear seat entertainment
- Compatible with or without OnStar
- Compatible with or without BOSE system
- Plays regular audio format CDs/CDRs
- Plays MP3 format audio CDRs
- Standard GM green/blue illumination
- Will require programming
- See OPTIONS section below
- Like-new condition
- 6 month warranty
- Examples of GM part numbers are:
- 25864960, 25799568, 25782842, 25974802, 25941920, 25941922, 20952735, etc
- EXTREMELY limited quantities
Our research shows this radio works in the following vehicles. Programming for your vehicle will be required. You can take your vehicle to a GM dealership after the radio is installed or you can have us program the radio with your VIN and option codes prior to shipment.
- 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2007 Chevrolet Truck (Fullsize) - (New body style only)
- 2007 GMC Truck (Fullsize) - (New body style only)
- 2007 GMC Yukon (including Denali)
- 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2008 Chevrolet Express van (Fullsize)
- 2008 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2008 Chevrolet Truck (Fullsize)
- 2008 GMC Savana van (Fullsize)
- 2008 GMC Truck (Fullsize)
- 2008 GMC Yukon (including Denali)
- 2009 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2009 Chevrolet Express van (Fullsize)
- 2009 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2009 Chevrolet Truck (Fullsize)
- 2009 GMC Savana van (Fullsize)
- 2009 GMC Truck (Fullsize)
- 2009 GMC Yukon (including Denali)
This radio, like all the new GM radios, is designed to work in conjunction with your vehicle's computer. Consequently, you will need your dealer to program the computer after the radio is installed in your vehicle or you will need us to program the radio with your VIN and option codes prior to shipment. (See the OPTIONS section below.) There is an additional charge for our programming service, as well as a 2 business day delay in the shipment.
You can choose to have us program the radio for your vehicle prior to shipment. If you select that option, you will need to provide a photo of your option code sticker in your glovebox.