- Factory original GM navigation radio
- BRAND NEW
- XM capable
- Requires tuner, antenna & subscription - not included
- Available on our site: item ISGM12-1-SXV200
- Plays MP3 format CDRs
- Plays regular audio format CDRs and CDs
- DVD-based touch-screen navigation system
- Does not play DVD movies
- Has the RDS feature
- Displays text about song for participating stations
- Has front stereo mini Aux Input jack
- For playing audio from external devices
- Has the speed compensating volume feature
- Automatically adjusts volume as speed changes
- Can be turned off through the radio menu, if desired
- Does not have a USB connection
- Not compatible with BOSE equipped vehicles!
- Not compatible with rear seat video system
- Not compatible with hands-free steering wheel voice controls
- Compatible with most back-up cameras
- Compatible with or without rear seat audio (not video)
- Compatible with or without steering wheel radio controls
- Compatible with or without XM satellite radio
- Includes a nav antenna
- Includes a 2015 DVD map disc
- Does not include VSS or back-up camera wiring
- Perfect condition
- Still has the protective plastic on the display!
- Charcoal gray in color*
- Blu-ish colored back-lights
- 90 day defective replacement warranty
- Returns are not accepted (See below)
- No GM programming required. Plug and play!!
- Does not have the Chevy or GMC splash screen*
- See ADDITIONAL INFO section
This radio will work for the following vehicles, as long as you do not have the BOSE system or factory Bluetooth. It is OK if you have the voice-command buttons on the steering wheel but you won't be able to use them. This means OnStar is only accessible through your mirror.
- Chevrolet Avalanche: 2007-2011
- Chevrolet Suburban: 2007-2011
- Chevrolet Tahoe: 2007-2011
- Chevrolet Silverado Truck: 2007-2011 (New body style only)
- GMC Sierra Truck: 2007-2011 (New body style only)
- GMC Yukon: 2007-2011
*This is a custom bundle put together by ReplacementRadios. We start with a brand new GM navigation radio intended for another vehicle, set up to be plug and play for you. Then we add a copy of a 2015 map DVD and an aftermarket navigation antenna. It's the perfect way to get a complete, affordable navigation package in your non-BOSE truck or SUV. This set-up has been tested in a couple different GM trucks from 2007 and 2009.
Since this radio is from a different vehicle, there are a couple differences you need to be aware of. First, it is ever so slightly lighter in color. Not radically different. Slightly different. You may not even notice. Second, this unit was originally intended for a Buick vehicle, so the 'splash' screen that appears for a few seconds when it is powering up may show the Buick logo. If not, it will say Delphi. It's just for a few seconds, so most people will probably not even notice it. Third, this will not be connected to your Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) wire unless you add a special harness (available on eBay and other places online). This means tracking will not be quite as smooth as it would be if the radio was able to take your speed into account. If you use the radio a lot, you may find you want to add the VSS harness. It is an easy modification but the harness is not available through us.