This item has been marked as SOLD OUT. This usually means we can no longer get it and/or it was discontinued. We do not expect it to be available again any time soon, if at all. If it comes back in stock unexpectedly, we will update the site. If you select the Notify option in the right column, you will receive an email if and when this happens. In the meantime, feel free to browse our other selections. Perhaps another product will fit the bill.
- BRAND NEW Factory (OEM) CD drive
- Has NEVER been in a vehicle!!
- Works in many Delco manufactured GM radios from 2008-2012
- Stamped with part number 28118473-B
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs
- Plays MP3 audio format CDs and CDRs
- Looks like the one pictured above. (You get what you see.)
- Make sure you match yours to the picture
- A GREAT way to replace a CD drive that has went bad on you.
- NOT compatible with the CD6 radio (am/fm radio with built-in 6 CD changer)
- Not compatible with navigation radios
- Fully compatible with BOSE or non-BOSE sound systems
- Will NOT trigger the THEFTLOCK system (Plug your radio back in and go.)
- Requires removal of radio from the vehicle (Do not attempt with radio connected)
- Returns not accepted unless there is a functional defect (See details below)
- 6 month warranty
According to our info, this drive was offered in some 2008-2012 GM radios manufactured by Delco. However, in some models/years multiple radio manufacturers and drive types were used. We have provided pictures of the top of this drive. It is up to you to confirm it is the same one you have in your vehicle. You can usually do this by popping the top over off the radio so you can see the top of the drive. (Other versions looked noticeably different.) We know it was used in radios with part number 25974804, among others. We've also had a report that it worked in one of the radios offered in the 2012 Chevy Express van.
Make sure to confirm this is the drive you have BEFORE ordering. Compare your drive to the picture. The picture is of the actual drive you're purchasing. It cannot look kind of
like your drive. It must match your drive.
Assembly is pretty easy. You will only need a flat screwdriver to remove the top plate and a 1/4 inch nutdriver to remove the face and the screws holding the CD drive and top plate in place. Do NOT attempt this repair with the radio still plugged in!
Returns are not accepted for any reason other than functional defect. Even then, an exchange for the exact same part number will be your only option. A functional difference is not the same thing as a functional defect and usually only occurs when you don't match your drive and/or part number.