This item has been marked as SOLD OUT. This usually means we can no longer get it and/or it was discontinued. We do not expect it to be available again any time soon, if at all. If it comes back in stock unexpectedly, we will update the site. If you select the Notify option in the right column, you will receive an email if and when this happens. In the meantime, feel free to browse our other selections. Perhaps another product will fit the bill.
- New take-out (but does have some minor blemishes)
- Still has the protective plastic on the lens
- Does have some small scratches on the lens
- Factory original OEM GM Delco radio
- Built-in single DVD and CD drives
- XM satellite ready (Requires, tuner, antenna and subscription)
- Has a front auxiliary stereo mini jack
- Has the mini USB port on the back
- Compatible with steering wheel controls.
- Compatible with OnStar
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Plays MP3 audio format CDRs
- Standard GM green/blue illumination
- Part of the BOSE system only
- Compatible with factory Rear Seat Entertainment
- Factory option code UUJ
- 120 day warranty
- GM part number 20939999 or 20785735
- Returns are not accepted
The USB port on the back is USB mini. If you want to adapt it to standard USB female so you can plug in a USB thumb drive, we offer a couple optional cables to accomplish this. The cheapest option is a few inches long and will hang out behind the radio. Or, choose the surface mount kit instead. It allows you to mount it in the glove-box, the console, the dash, etc. You can use the included bracket to mount it just about anywhere or drill a hole. It is approximately 3/4" in diameter and the cable is 6 feet long, which allows for a multitude of mounting options. Both options appear in a drop-down list towards the bottom of this ad.
We show this to be a 2010 part number but believe the radio will work in the following vehicles. However, we have provided the part number, so it is up to you to confirm compatibility with your dealer for your application.Returns are not accepted for any reason other than functional defect and, even then, your only option will be replacement with the exact same part. Buying the radio for the wrong vehicle or not making sure it will work in your vehicle BEFORE purchasing does NOT qualify as a functional defect and a return will NOT be accepted.
- 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2010 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado Truck (Fullsize)
- 2010 GMC Sierra Truck (Fullsize)
- 2010 GMC Yukon (including Denali)
- 2011 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2011 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Truck (Fullsize)
- 2011 GMC Sierra Truck (Fullsize)
- 2011 GMC Yukon (including Denali)
- 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2012 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado Truck (Fullsize)
- 2012 GMC Sierra Truck (Fullsize)
- 2012 GMC Yukon (including Denali)
This radio, like all the new GM radios, is designed to work in
conjunction with your car's computer. Consequently, you may need
your dealer to program the computer once it is installed in your car.
|Additional Cable Options: