This item has been marked as SOLD OUT.
This usually means we can no longer get it and/or it was discontinued.
We do not expect it to be available again any time soon, if at all. If
it comes back in stock unexpectedly, we will update the site. If you
select the Notify option in the right column, you will receive an email
if and when this happens. In the meantime, feel free to browse our
other selections. Perhaps another product will fit the
- New take-out. Still has the plastic on the lens!
- Built-in single DVD and CD drives
- XM satellite ready (Requires, tuner, antenna and subscription.)
- Has a front auxiliary stereo mini jack
- Compatible with steering wheel controls.
- Compatible with factory Rear Seat Entertainment
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Plays MP3 audio format CDRs
- Standard GM green/blue illumination
- GM part number 22753251 or 20939999
- Panasonic part number CQ-ZG01E0GX or equiivalent
- 90 day warranty
- Like new condition
- Will need programmed for your vehicle and option codes
- Can be done by a GM dealer after installation
- Can be done by us prior to shipment (See OPTIONS section below)
The USB port on the back is USB mini. If you want to adapt it to standard USB female so you can plug in a USB thumb drive, we offer a couple optional cables to accomplish this. The cheapest option is a few inches long and will hang out behind the radio. Or, choose the surface mount kit instead. It allows you to mount it in the glove-box, the console, the dash, etc. You can use the included bracket to mount it just about anywhere or drill a hole. It is approximately 3/4" in diameter and the cable is 6 feet long, which allows for a multitude of mounting options. Both options appear in the OPTIONS drop-down list towards the bottom of this ad.
This radio was offered in the following vehicles but make sure you match your part number:
- Chevrolet Avalanche: 2010-2013
- Chevrolet Suburban: 2010-2014
- Chevrolet Tahoe: 2010-2014
- Chevrolet Silverado Truck: 2010-2013
- GMC Sierra Truck: 2010-2013
- GMC Yukon: 2010-2014 (including Denali)
This radio, like all the new GM radios, is designed to work in
conjunction with your car's computer. Consequently, you will need
it programmed for your vehicle. You can either have your GM dealer do it after it is installed or you can have us do it for you. It will be cheaper to have us do it but it does delay shipment by 2-3 business days. (So, if you are in a hurry, you should plan on having the dealer do the programming.) If you want us to do it you just need to select the appropriate choice from the OPTIONS section below. Once you have completed payment for the radio, we will need a clear photo of your option code sticker in your glove-box. If it does not have your VIN on it, we will need that too. You can send it all in an email to email@example.com.