- BRAND NEW Factory (OEM) GM CD drive
- Has NEVER been in a vehicle!!
- Works in some Delco manufactured GM radios starting in 2010
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs
- Plays MP3 audio format CDs and CDRs
- Looks like the one pictured
- Make sure you match yours to the pictures
- A GREAT way to replace a CD drive that has went bad on you.
- NOT compatible with the CD6 radio
- am/fm radio with built-in 6 CD changer
- Not compatible with navigation radios
- Compatible with BOSE or non-BOSE sound systems
- Will NOT trigger the THEFTLOCK system
- Plug your radio back in and go
- Requires removal of radio from the vehicle
- Do not attempt with radio connected
- Typical part number is H01S0032 or 28141897
- Returns not accepted unless there is a functional defect
- 6 month warranty
According to our info, this drive was offered in some 2010+ GM radios manufactured by Delco Delphi. However, in some models/years multiple radio manufacturers and drive types were used. We have provided pictures of the top and bottom of this drive. It is up to you to confirm it is the same one you have in your vehicle. You can usually do this by popping the top over off the radio so you can see the top of the drive. (Other versions looked drastically different.) We know it was used in radios with part number 20834333 and 20834560, among others.
These were removed from brand new radios that we parted out specifically to get this drive (and the buttons, but those are in a different listing.) These drives have never been used.
Make sure to confirm this is the drive you have BEFORE ordering. You can compare your drive (not your radio) to the pictures. Returns are not accepted for any reason other than functional defect. Even then, an exchange for the exact same part number will be your only option. A functional difference is not the same thing as a functional defect and usually only occurs when you don't match your drive and/or part number.