- BRAND NEW Factory (OEM) Fujitsu Ten CD drive
- Has NEVER been in a vehicle!!
- Works in many Fujitsu Ten manufactured GM radios from 2010-2015
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs
- Plays MP3 audio format CDs and CDRs
- Looks like the one pictured above
- Make sure you match yours to the picture
- A GREAT way to replace a CD drive that has went bad on you.
- NOT compatible with the CD6 radio
- am/fm radio with built-in 6 CD changer
- Not compatible with navigation radios
- Fully compatible with BOSE or non-BOSE sound systems
- Will NOT trigger the THEFTLOCK system
- Plug your radio back in and go
- Requires removal of radio from the vehicle
- Do not attempt with radio connected
- Typical Fujitsu Ten part number is:
- 321000-5450B700, 5350C700, 54502700, 5030B700, etc
- There are several others
- Email if you want to check another number
- Returns not accepted unless there is a functional defect
- 6 month warranty
According to our info, this drive was offered in some 2010-2015 GM radios manufactured by Fujitsu Ten. However, in some models/years multiple radio manufacturers and drive types were used. We have provided pictures of the top of this drive. It is up to you to confirm it is the same one you have in your vehicle. You can usually do this by popping the top over off the radio so you can see the top of the drive. (Other versions looked drastically different.) We know it was used in radios with part number 20961130, 20989684 and 22924535, among others.
Make sure to confirm this is the drive you have BEFORE ordering. Compare your drive (not your radio) to the picture.
Assembly is pretty easy. You will only need a flat screwdriver to remove the top plate and a phillips screwdriver to remove the face and the screws holding the CD drive and top plate in place. Also, do not attempt this repair with the radio still plugged in!
Returns are not accepted for any reason other than functional defect. Even then, an exchange for the exact same part number will be your only option. A functional difference is not the same thing as a functional defect and usually only occurs when you don't match your drive and/or part number.