- Factory original navigation radio
- BRAND NEW (Still has the protective plastic on the display!)
- Part of the BOSE system only
- Plays MP3 format CDRs
- Plays standard audio format CDRs and CDs
- Compatible with or without RSE (rear seat entertainment)
- Compatible with or without OEM back-up camera
- Compatible with or without steering wheel controls
- Compatible with or without OnStar
- Appears to be for the Mexico market
- Has mini-USB jack on the back. (Easily converted to USB with a cable we sell)
- Has voice recognition feature (Additional wiring may be required for use)
- Has front Aux Input jack (Play audio from external devices over the stereo)
- Built in Hard Drive (HD) is used for map storage
- Does not include nav antenna
- Perfect, brand new condition
- Retails for over $3000 from the GM dealer. (You gotta be kidding!)
- Manufactured by Denso for GM
- GM # 22954634
- 90 day warranty
This radio was offered in the following vehicles with the BOSE system. It is part number 22954634 and appears to be manufactured for the Mexico market.
If you buy it for ANY other vehicle or option set, you are doing so at your own risk. Returns are NOT accepted for any reason other than functional defect. Even then, your ONLY option will be replacement with the EXACT same part number.
Changing your mind or buying it for a vehicle that's not on the list, a vehicle in a different market or a vehicle not equipped as required and then finding it doesn't work right does NOT qualify as a functional defect and returns will not be accepted.
- 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2012 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado Truck
- 2012 GMC Sierra Truck
- 2012 GMC Yukon
- 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2013 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado Truck
- 2013 GMC Sierra Truck
- 2013 GMC Yukon
** We advise that you check with your dealer if you have ANY concerns about features, applications or special installation considerations. We are not responsible for knowing what all will be involved in your installation.
Since this is brand new, you will probably find you have significant functionality after install but you should plan on programming if you want it to work 100% correct. This gives a new radio an advantage over a used one. Programming is REQUIRED for a used radio because it has a different VIN assigned to it and will lock you out ENTIRELY once it is powered on. We don't want any complaints that you didn't think you'd have to go to a dealer, so please plan on it.