- BRAND NEW Factory (OEM) GM radio face (Not a listing for the entire radio.)
- Includes all the buttons, in brand new condition
- Includes the knobs, in brand new condition
- Includes the lens, in brand new condition
- Works on most am/fm/CD radios from the application list
- A GREAT way to replace worn, scratched or broken buttons on your radio!
- Solves problem of lights burnt out behind the buttons
- Face NOT compatible with CD6 radio (But many of the buttons are.)
- Some buttons labels may be slightly different from photo (Doesn't affect functionality)
- Returns are not accepted
Radios with this same basic face were offered in the G6 and Malibu. The Torrent and Equinox used a similar face and you can use many of these buttons in those faces but the faceplate itself is a different color, obviously. You can use many of the buttons on the regular CD, the CD/MP3 and CD6 radios from the following applications, even if you can't use the complete face. (The face is laid out as pictured though, so you will notice it does not have the same number of buttons as all radios for these vehicles. CD6 radios, for instance had more buttons. We usually carry the CD6 version in a separate listing. If we stock it currently, you are advised to order from that listing instead.) This is a lot better value than buying a bunch of new buttons individually. (Although we sell those too.)
The face has many of the same buttons as radios in the Equinox and Torrent. This is a great way to save money on buttons for those vehicles, as this is the cheapest face we offer with this button style. It looks like the one pictured, so, if you have a vehicle other than a G6 or Malibu, you should be able to tell just by looking if you can use the buttons or not.
- 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx (Not the Classic)
- 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2005 Pontiac G6
- 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2006 Pontiac G6
- 2007 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2007 Pontiac G6
- 2008 Chevrolet Malibu Classic
- 2008 Pontiac G6
- 2009 Pontiac G6 (early model only)
Returns are not accepted for this item for any reason so make sure you read this ad carefully and understand what you are getting.
Assembly is pretty easy. You just remove a few screws, pry the face off carefully and install the new face. (If you're buying this for the buttons, you will have to perform an additional step of removing the board from the back of each face before you can swap the buttons out.) Make sure to unplug the radio and remove it from the dash BEFORE you attempt to replace the face!! Otherwise you could short something out. If some buttons don't seem to be working after installing the face, remove the radio and face again and make sure you didn't accidentally bend some of the pins over on the connector.