- Theftlock is deactivated. (No expensive trip to the dealer.)
- Compatible with Oldsmobile steering wheel controls.
- Standard Oldsmobile bluish display color.
- Equipped with the Auto-Tone feature.
- Plays CDRs.
- Auto-reverse cassette mechanism.
- Standard 32-pin plug.
- Not part of the BOSE system.
- Tested at our facility.
- Good condition.
- 45 day warranty.
This radio works in the following vehicles, as long as you don't have the BOSE system. That means NO modifications required. Even if you don't have a CD radio today.
- 1994** Oldsmobile 88
- 1994** Oldsmobile 98
- 1995 Oldsmobile 88
- 1995 Oldsmobile 98
- 1995** Oldsmobile Achieva
- 1995** Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1995** Oldsmobile Cutlass (except Ciera)
- 1995** Oldsmobile LSS
- 1996 Oldsmobile 88
- 1996 Oldsmobile 98
- 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva
- 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass (except Ciera)
- 1996 Oldsmobile LSS
- 1997 Oldsmobile 88
- 1997 Oldsmobile 98
- 1997 Oldsmobile Achieva
- 1997 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass (except Ciera)
- 1997 Oldsmobile LSS
- 1998 Oldsmobile 88
- 1998 Oldsmobile 98
- 1998 Oldsmobile Achieva
- 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada (Please see ^ note.)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass (except Ciera)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 1998 Oldsmobile LSS
- 1999 Oldsmobile 88
- 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
- 1999 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada (Please see ^ note.)
- 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass (except Ciera)
- 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 1999 Oldsmobile LSS
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
- 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada (Please see ^ note.)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada (Please see ^ note.)
**GM switched radio styles mid-year in 1994 and 1995 in some models. Consequently this
will work in some 1995 Buick and Oldsmobile models as well. If your current
radio is approximately 4 3/8 inches tall and looks very similar to this one, this
should work for you. If yours is more like 3 1/2 inches tall, this WON'T work for
you. These are measurements for the entire face of the radio. Not just the part
you see with the trim on.
^Please note if you have a Bravada. The face of the radio, the display and the button lighting are a slightly different color. We have the Bravada version on the site as well. It would be a better choice for you.