- Brand new
- Theftlock is deactivated. (No expensive trip to the dealer.)
- Compatible with Oldsmobile steering wheel controls.
- Standard Oldsmobile bluish display color.
- Equipped with the Auto-Tone feature.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Auto-reverse cassette mechanism.
- Standard 32-pin plug.
- Does have CD Changer controls (for factory changer only)
- Not part of the BOSE system.
- Tested at our facility.
- Perfect condition, with the plastic still on the face!
- 120 day warranty.
- GM part # 09376173
- Includes brackets, even though they're not pictured
- Quantities are limited and when they're gone, they're GONE.
This radio works in the following vehicles, as long as you don't have the BOSE system. That means NO modifications required. Even if you don't have a CD radio today.
- 1994** Oldsmobile 88
- 1994** Oldsmobile 98
- 1995 Oldsmobile 88
- 1995 Oldsmobile 98
- 1995** Oldsmobile Achieva
- 1995** Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1995** Oldsmobile Cutlass (except Ciera)
- 1995** Oldsmobile LSS
- 1996 Oldsmobile 88
- 1996 Oldsmobile 98
- 1996 Oldsmobile Achieva
- 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass (except Ciera)
- 1996 Oldsmobile LSS
- 1997 Oldsmobile 88
- 1997 Oldsmobile 98
- 1997 Oldsmobile Achieva
- 1997 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass (except Ciera)
- 1997 Oldsmobile LSS
- 1998 Oldsmobile 88
- 1998 Oldsmobile 98
- 1998 Oldsmobile Achieva
- 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada (Please see ^ note.)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass (except Ciera)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 1998 Oldsmobile LSS
- 1999 Oldsmobile 88
- 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
- 1999 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada (Please see ^ note.)
- 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass (except Ciera)
- 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 1999 Oldsmobile LSS
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
- 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada (Please see ^ note.)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada (Please see ^ note.)
**GM switched radio styles mid-year in 1994 and 1995 in some models. Consequently this will work in some 1995 Buick and Oldsmobile models as well. If your current radio is approximately 4 3/8 inches tall and looks very similar to this one, this should work for you. If yours is more like 3 1/2 inches tall, this WON'T work for you. These are measurements for the entire face of the radio. Not just the part you see with the trim on.
^Please note if you have a Bravada. The face of the radio, the display and the button lighting are a slightly different color but it does work in the Bravada.