- Original Equipment (OEM) radio.
- Factory authorized Delco remanufactured
- Theftlock is deactivated. (No expensive trips to the dealer.)
- Compatible with steering wheel controls.
- Standard Pontiac reddish-orange display color.
- Auto-reverse cassette mechanism
- Standard 20-pin GM plug. (Sometimes called a 21 pin plug.)
- Does not have the ability to control a CD changer.
- Excellent condition
- May have a slight blemish from bumping a neighbor
- It has been in storage for a few years
- 30 day warranty.
- GM part number 09393362 or equivalent
It is guaranteed to work in the following vehicles without ANY
modifications, unless otherwise noted. This is regardless
of what factory radio you currently have:
- 1992 Pontiac Bonneville **
- 1993 Pontiac Bonneville **
- 1994 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1994 Pontiac Firebird (+TA)
- 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1994 Pontiac Sunfire
- 1995 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1995 Pontiac Firebird (+TA)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
- 1996 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1996 Pontiac Firebird (+TA)
- 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1996 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
- 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1997 Pontiac Firebird (+TA)
- 1997 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
- 1997 Pontiac Trans Sport *
- 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1998 Pontiac Firebird (+TA)
- 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1998 Pontiac Montana *
- 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
- 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport *
- 1999 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1999 Pontiac Firebird (+TA)
- 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1999 Pontiac Montana *
- 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
- 2000 Pontiac Firebird (+TA)
- 2000 Pontiac Grand Am
- 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 2001 Pontiac Firebird (+TA)
- 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 2002 Pontiac Firebird (+TA)
- 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix
* It will also fit vehicles with a * but you may have to shave off a small
plastic mounting tab on the dash because of a SLIGHT variation in the
mounting, as well as elongate a couple mounting holes on the radio brackets. This is VERY easy to do with a razor blade and a hole file.
** For those years marked with a **, if you have steering wheel controls, this unit requires a different plug that you will have to splice into your harness to replace your existing SWC plug. We can provide it.
It should also fit in some 1989-1993 Pontiacs, as well as many other
GM models from 1989-1994, without any kind of wiring adapters. However, you may need to fashion your own mounts or drill holes in your dash behind the trim. This is only for applications not on the list.
If you have a Pontiac from 1982-1988, you can add a wiring harness and antenna adapter that will allow you to use it in your vehicle too. For example, it is GUARANTEED to fit in the 1984-1988 Fiero with these adapters.
Formerly our model number 1004Br