- Standard Ford greenish display.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Does have the subwoofer plug.
- Not compatible with the rear entertainment system (VES DVD)
- Tested at our facility
- Good condition
- 60 day warranty.
- EXTREMELY limited quantities.
This radio fits in the following applications (unless otherwise noted). Even if your current radio is not a CD player. You will not be utilizing it to it's full potential (and it won't sound quite right) if you don't have the factory subwoofer though.
*They changed the plug styles mid-year 1998. If you've got a 98, make sure yours has the same plugs as this one does. (See picture.) If not, you may need the adapter too.
- Ford Escape ^^ - 2000-2007
- Ford Excursion - 2000-2003
- Ford Expedition** - 1998-2002
- Ford Explorer^ - 1998-2001
- Ford Explorer Sport Trac - 2001-2005
- Ford F150** (Including Supercrew) - 1998-2003 plus 2004 Heritage
- Ford F250 - 1999-2004
- Ford F350 - 1999-2004
- Ford Ranger^ - 1998-2008
- Lincoln Navigator** - 1998-2002
- Mercury Cougar - 1999-2002
- Mercury Mariner ^^ - 2005-2007
- Mercury Mountaineer^ - 1998-2001
**Some of the vehicles marked with ** may have some inner dash plastic that keeps the radio from sliding in all the way. This is not structural and can be easily removed with a dremel or other small cutting tool.
^ Some 1998-2000 Rangers, Explorers, Moutaineers and B-Series trucks have the Premium Sound system, which has different plugs. If you've got one of these vehicles of that vintage, please make sure yours has the right plugs before ordering.
^^ = Some vehicles marked with this symbol had different plugs. Be sure to pull your radio and confirm that you have these plugs BEFORE ordering.
The 2002 and newer Explorers and Mountaineers have a different mounting system. They use bolt-on brackets at the bottom of the unit. If your current radio does NOT have two small holes at each side on the front of the radio, this radio is NOT the right one for you. Yours has the bottom brackets.
We ship these radios in shipping mode to help minimize the risk of damage in transit. Do NOT settle for a radio from some other retailer who doesn't ship them this way. The failure rate for these units is about 50% if they are not shipped this way.