- For manual climate control vehicles only
- Not compatible in vehicles with digital temperature control
- Does not include the climate control knobs pictured (You will re-use yours)
- Does not include climate control modules behind the knobs (You will re-use yours)
- Does not include mounting clips (You will re-use yours)
- Compatible with steering wheel controls.
- Standard Ford display color.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Has CD Changer controls
- Cosmetically blemished (Has a few scratches on the face)
- 90 day warranty.
This radio is a direct replacement in the following vehicles with manual controls (except as noted), even if you don't have a CD radio today. It is cosmetically blemished, which is why it's in the Bargain Bin.
*2000 models have a different plug on two of the control units. However, the control units from your existing factory radio can be swapped onto this one, which makes it fully functional in the 2000 model. It's a great way to get in-dash CD in a year that didn't originally come with it. There are just a couple small screws and a few plastic tabs, so it is easy to do move your controls to this one.
- 2000 Ford Taurus*
- 2000 Mercury Sable*
- 2001 Ford Taurus
- 2001 Mercury Sable
- 2002 Ford Taurus
- 2002 Mercury Sable
- 2003 Ford Taurus
- 2003 Mercury Sable
- 2004 Ford Taurus^
- 2004 Mercury Sable^
- 2005 Ford Taurus^
- 2005 Mercury Sable^
^Many 2004 and newer models had a passenger 'airbag off' indicator on the radio that is not present on this unit. The radio itself will function fine in 2004 and newer models but you will lose that indicator and it might cause the airbag light to stay on in your dash. This is only an issue if you currently have this indicator built in to your radio in a 2004 or newer. If you do have this indicator, we strongly recommend the 2004 and newer model that we also sell in the Taurus and Sable listings.
This does not have the climate control modules or the knobs attached to them. It is easy to swap yours onto this one with a small screwdriver and socket. The mounting clips will also need swapped from your unit. This is easy to do with a torx bit.
Climate control modules shown are not included. You will re-use yours.