- BRAND NEW Factory (OEM) GM radio control/display board
- Includes all the bulbs, in brand new condition
- Includes the two connectors, so it's Plug-n-Play!!
- A GREAT way to replace a board with bad bulbs or volume, tune or audio controllers.
- NOT compatible with the CD6 radio (am/fm radio with built-in 6 CD changer)
- Will NOT trigger the THEFTLOCK system (Plug your radio back in and go.)
- Has NEVER been in a vehicle!!
- Will require removal of your radio from the vehicle (Do not attempt with radio connected)
Radios with this same basic board were offered†in†the following applications.† Please note that this version does not have the light behind the cassette eject button. This has no bearing on functionality of the buttons.
- Aztek: All years
- Bonneville: 2000+
- Grand Am: 2001+
- Montana: 2000-2004
- Grand Prix: 2004+
- Sunfire: 2000+
- Vibe: 2003-2008
This does NOT work for any vehicles not listed.† Please don't assume that, just because it looks like another board, it will work.† It's different.†
Assembly is pretty easy. You will only need a regular screwdriver to remove the top and bottom plates and a 1/8 nut driver to remove the display/control board from your face. You need to disconnect both plugs for the board BEFORE removing the face. They are under the bottom plate.