- XM Ready (Requires tuner, antenna and subscription.)
- Compatible with steering wheel controls.
- Standard Chevy/GMC green-blue display color.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Has RDS (Radio Data System) feature.
- Good condition.
- 90 day warranty.
- GM part # 10359576, 15850275, 15295371, 15234915 or other interchangeable number
Our research shows this works in the following vehicles but we have provided the latest GM part number so you can check with your dealer. (Please note that you are not guaranteed to get the exact part number listed but, if it differs, it will still be an exact interchange for it.)
* Some early 2005 models used a different radio. Some customers have noted compatibility problems in early 2005 models. If you have an 05, you can call us with your current part number and we can usually confirm if this is the right one for you.
- 2005 Buick Rainier *
- 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche *
- 2005 Chevrolet Blazer *
- 2005 Chevrolet Colorado *
- 2005 Chevrolet SSR *
- 2005 Chevrolet Suburban *
- 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe *
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer *
- 2005 Chevrolet Truck (Fullsize) * - 1500/2500/3500 in 2WD & 4WD
- 2005 GMC Canyon *
- 2005 GMC Envoy *
- 2005 GMC Truck (Fullsize) * - 1500/2500/3500 in 2WD & 4WD
- 2005 GMC Yukon *
- 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2006 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2006 Chevrolet Truck (Fullsize) - 1500/2500/3500 in 2WD & 4WD
- 2006 GMC Envoy
- 2006 GMC Truck (Fullsize) - 1500/2500/3500 in 2WD & 4WD
- 2006 GMC Yukon
- 2007 Chevrolet Truck (Fullsize) - 1500/2500/3500 in 2WD & 4WD (except new 2007 body style)
- 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2007 GMC Truck (Fullsize) - 1500/2500/3500 in 2WD & 4WD (except new 2007 body style)
- 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2008 GMC Envoy
- 2008 Isuzu Ascender
This radio, like all the new GM radios, is designed to work in
conjunction with your car's computer. Consequently, you will need
your dealer to program the computer once it is installed in your car.
We can usually provide you with the make model and VIN# of the vehicle this radio came from once the sale is complete but, technically, it is not required for the programming.