- Factory original Delco (OEM) Buick LeSabre CD Cassette radio
- Compatible with steering wheel controls.
- Standard Buick green-blue display color.
- Equipped with the Auto-Tone feature.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Auto-reverse cassette mechanism.
- White dock-and-lock plug.
- Good condition.
- 90 day warranty.
This radio was an original factory option in the following vehicles. That
means NO modifications required. Even if you do not have a CD radio today.
This is commonly referred to as the dock-and-lock (white-plug) radio. Do not confuse it with the blue-plug radio that was put in most Buick vehicles from 1995-2003. It looks identical from the front, but the electronics, the plug and the mounting are different.
- 2000 Buick Lesabre **
- 2001 Buick Lesabre
You will have to make a trip to the dealer to get the computer programmed because this is a computer-integrated radio. This is unavoidable, regardless of who you purchase the radio from.
** This has the revised antenna plug. The vast majority of the 2000 Lesabres used a different antenna plug. If the antenna plug on your current radio has a white core in it, you need the model listed for the 2000 Lesabre only (1231E). If you don't want to pull your radio in advance to check, go with the 1231E 2000 model because it was used in most of the 2000's.