Features Summary: Pontiac Torrent Navigation Radio 15942548
- Factory original Delphi Torrent DVD, CD and MP3 navigation radio
- GM part # 15942548 or 25926161 (They're interchangeable.)
- Has NEVER been used! (Not refurbished, reconditioned or a take-out!)
- XM Capable (Requires tuner, antenna & subscription, none of which are included)
- Plays MP3 format CDRs and regular audio CDRs, as well as regular audio CDs
- Not compatible with RSE (Rear Seat Entertainment)
- Compatible with the OEM back-up camera, rear audio, steering wheel controls and OnStar
- DVD-based navigation system (Better because you only need one disc.)
- Has touchscreen feature, as well as voice recognition capability
- Has RDS feature (Displays text about song/artist/station for participating stations)
- Has Speed Compensating Volume feature (Adjusts as you speed up, if you desire)
- Has front stereo mini Aux Input jack (for playing audio from external devices through the stereo)
- Does not include nav antenna (It is available as an option below though)
- Does not include nav disc (readily available on eBay or at your GM dealership)
- Perfect condition (With the protective plastic on the display!)
- Retails for over $1500 from the GM dealer. (You gotta be kidding!)
- 90 day warranty
- Ships in approximately 5 business days
This radio was offered in the following vehicles. We have provided the part number so you can do your own research. This is a non-returnable item. Exchanges will only be issued if it is defective. There will be no refunds given.
- 2007 Pontiac Torrent
- 2008 Pontiac Torrent
** We have provided all the information we have obtained on this radio. Due to the relatively new nature of the product, however, information can sometimes be sketchy. (GM doesn't like to share information with companies that are selling the SAME EXACT products at a fraction of the cost...) We advise that you check with your dealer if you have ANY concerns about features, applications or special installation considerations. We are not responsible for knowing what all will be involved in your installation. There are a couple different GM websites you can visit that have very detailed postings about installing these radios.
You might have to get this radio programmed for your vehicle and your vehicle programmed for this radio. This is all done by a GM dealership AFTER the radio is installed. Since it has never been used, it MIGHT power up with some or most of the functionality but you will need to get the programming performed if you want it to work 100% correct. Often, the things that don't work are minor and you might be able to live without them, rather than pay the dealer programming fee. This gives a new radio another definite advantage over a used one. Programming is REQUIRED for a used radio because it has someone else's VIN assigned to it and will lock you out of the radio ENTIRELY once it is powered on. Please plan on having the programming done though. We can't tell you with certainty that it will work properly for you without programming. We don't want any complaints that you didn't think you'd have to go to a dealer, so please just plan on it.