This item has been marked as SOLD OUT. This usually means we can no longer get it and/or it was discontinued. We do not expect it to be available again any time soon, if at all. If it comes back in stock unexpectedly, we will update the site. If you select the Notify option in the right column, you will receive an email if and when this happens. In the meantime, feel free to browse our other selections. Perhaps another product will fit the bill.
- Does have the CD changer controls and plug.
- Standard Ford greenish display.
- Plays standard audio format CDs and CDRs.
- Plays MP3 audio format CDRs
- Does not have the subwoofer plug.
- Does not have the RDS feature.
- 'Softmount' design. (Spring clips on each side.)
- Face is brand new and in perfect condition
- 120 day warranty
- Quantities are EXTREMELY limited.
This radio is a direct replacement in the following applications (unless otherwise noted). Even if your current radio is not a CD player. The radio you receive may not have the Mach MP3 logo from the picture but it will otherwise look the same and will have the appropriately labeled buttons for the MP3 features.
- Explorer** - 1998-2001^^
- Explorer Sport Trac - 2001-2005
- F150** (Including Supercrew) - 1998-2003 and 2004 Heritage
- F250 - 1999-2004
- F350 - 1999-2004
- Ranger** - 1998-2008
- Windstar - 1999-2003
- Escape ^ - 2000-2007
- Excursion - 2000-2005
- Expedition** - 1998-2002
- Club Wagon - 1998-2006
- E Series Van - 1998-2008
- Crown Victoria ** ^ - 1998-2005
- Econoline - 1998-2006
- Lincoln Navigator** - 1998-2002
- Lincoln Town Car: 1998-2000 (Except Alpine & Audiophile)
- Mercury Mariner ^ - 2005-2007
- Mercury Marauder ^ - 2004
- Mercury Mountaineer** - 1998-2001^^
- Mercury Grand Marquis ** ^ - 1998-2005
- Mercury Cougar - 1999-2002
- Mercury Villager*** - 2001-2002
- Nissan Quest*** - 2001-2002
- Mazda B-Series Trucks** - 1998-2008
Additionally, if you have a 1997 or older Ford/Lincoln/Mercury with a Double-DIN radio and side clips, you might be able to make this radio work for you with some wiring adapters (not included, but available). If your current radio has two long (@2") plugs that are roughly 1/2" wide, there is a simple adapter that makes the radio plug and play for you. If you've got one of the @2" long plugs and a rectangular plug with 16 pins, there is a harness available so you can use this radio.
**They changed the plug styles mid-year 1998. If you've got a 98, make sure yours has the same plugs as this one does. (See picture.) If not, you may need a wiring adapter.
***Make sure your Quest or Villager radio has the two holes on each side of the face. If not, this isn't the radio for you.
^ Some of the vehicles marked with this symbol have different plugs. If you've got one of these vehicles, make sure yours has these plugs before ordering.
^^Most 2002+ Explorers and Mountaineers have a different mounting system. They use bolt-on brackets at the bottom of the unit. If your current radio does NOT have two small holes at each side on the front of the radio, this radio is NOT the one you need. Yours has the bottom brackets.